Edwards & Co Oscar MX – Sand
Introducing the all-new Oscar, completely redesigned by Edwards & Co from the ground up. This means including a bunch of ‘thank God for that’ extras…like an even easier to adjust forward-facing or parent-facing seat… an even lighter frame… puncture proof all-terrain tyres…larger seat and canopy all without compromising on style, finishes… or affordability.
Every piece of the original Oscar has been redesigned from the ground up. The Oscar Mx is even easier to use, more durable and more luxurious than ever before
Check out the full lifestyle video here: https://youtu.be/DUk_wGBCsiI
- Parent facing seat
- “Jandal friendly” cycle brake
- One button wheel release
- 3 position recline
- Height adjustable handle bar
- Newborn to 20kg* *when used with either Carry Cot or Newborn Liner*
- Super-light – A new kerb weight of 10.3kg (over 2kg lighter than the g3).
- Super-compact – 10% smaller when folded than the g3.
- Simpler to fold and unfold – Re-considered folding makes it even easier for anybody to do (including Nana!)
- Superb handling – Improved balance and suspension means Oscar is better to use off-road, better to walk with and better to jog with.
- Less maintenance – No punctures 100% rubber tyres and dual ball bearing front wheel swivel for one-handed steering across the life of the stroller.
- Memory adapter system – New system makes connecting the Carry Cot + Avery Car Seat Capsule (and removing the seat) more simple. Available seperately
- More shade – XL extendable canopy for UPF50+ sun protection.
- Larger seat – 15% taller than the g3 (from 48cm to 55cm seat height).
- Massive storage basket – 44 litre storage basket (50% more than the g3).
- Elegant – Oscar Mx stands out for his ultra-luxurious features and refinement….without compromising on durability and safety.Designed with Style
- High-fashion colours – Black Luxe & Smoke.
- Hand-sewn Leatherette Detailing – making our handlebar and bumper bar more luxurious… and more durable.
- Classic, understated styling and finishes.