Kiwibaby offers free shipping within NZ on all orders over $100, and only charges $6 shipping on items under $100. We will happily offer an exchange, refund (minus our freight costs) or credit note on unused items in original packaging returned within 7 days with a copy of the receipt.
Evenflo Evolve 3 in 1 Booster
availability:Out of stock
Out of stock
The Evenﬂo® Evolve offers extended use with 3 modes that accommodate your child forward facing from 10 – 54 kg
- 3 Modes Of Use!: Forward-facing harness, high back booster, and no back booster accommodate your child from 10 – 54 kg
- Expanded Zone Of Protection (e3): 3 layers of superior protection reduce side impact crash forces up to 50%
- 5-Point Harness with 29.4 kg Limit: Keep your child in a harness longer -this safety harness has been tested up to 29.4 kg
- 7 Headrest Positions: Easily adjust with one hand for your growing child
- Up-Front Recline: Convenient access to the recline option for better vehicle fit
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Properly tighten the harness with the adjuster, conveniently centered on the front of the seat. Loosen just as quickly for easy in-and-out
- Vehicle Belt Guide: Helps properly position the vehicle belt over child’s shoulder for an accurate high back booster fit
- 2 Integrated Cup Holders: Keep drinks and snacks close at hand
- Easy To Clean: Seat pad is removable and machine-washable for easy cleaning
- Superior Safety Testing: Proudly tested above industry standards in front, side and rollover impact tests
- Harness Booster Mode Weight Limitation: 10 – 29.4 kg.
- Harness Booster Mode Height Limitation: 71–127 cm
- Harness Booster Mode Age Limitation: At least two years of age
- Harness Booster Mode Fit Limitation: The tops of child’s ears are at (or below) the top of the child restraint headrest.
- Seat Belt Booster Mode Weight Limitation: 18 – 54.4 kg
- Seat Belt Booster Mode Height Limitation: 112 – 145 cm
- Seat Belt Booster Mode Age Limitation: At least four years of age
- Seat Belt Booster Mode Fit Limitation: The tops of child’s ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
custom contents goes here