Oricom NSF100 – Infrared Forhead Thermometer
- With a simple one button push this highly accurate thermometer allows you to measure your babies temperature in a non-invasive way, making it hygienic for your baby. The NFS100 is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature
- Fast accurate temperature detection
- Hygienic, no probe filters, no risk of virus transmission
- Stores up to 8 recorded temperatures
- Auto-off (one minute)
- Convenient holder included
- 1 year warranty for added peace of mind
Product contains button battery/(ies)
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hourPoisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.