Terms and Conditions
Our Delivery Policy
Please note over the Xmas period from 22 Dec – 6 Jan no Online orders will be processed.
Any order received during this period will be dispatched on the 7th Jan, apologies for any inconvenience
- Quick Delivery: We aim to dispatch and deliver your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Delivery Method and Cost: Your selections will be delivered to your door via Courier. Orders under $100 will cost $6.00, Orders over $100 will be freight FREE. Please select the relevant freight charge when processing your order.
- Signature Required: All deliveries will require a signature unless specifically stated by you in the comment section of your order. On receipt of your Goods, please inspect the carton for damage before you sign for them.
- Delivery Times: We aim to deliver within 2-4 days for North Island and 3-5 days for rural and South Island orders. Please be aware we are closed on Wednesday so no orders will be processed on this day. No deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. If there are any delays we will notify you accordingly. All back orders will be delivered within 10 days unless otherwise notified.
- If you have an urgent order please contact us 09 444 6205
We are happy to offer an exchange, refund or credit note, for goods returned within 7 days of purchase. All goods must be returned in original packaging, unused with all tags attached, and with a copy of the receipt. Returns freight cost are customers expense. We often subsidise the cost of the freight. If you have changed your mind and decide to return the item, then the full cost of the freight will be retained by Kiwibaby, i.e. if the item cost us $10 to ship and we have already charged you $6 (for orders under $100) then we will retain the extra $4 shipping expense when crediting your card. This also applies where the order was over $100 and the shipping was fully subsidised, if the item is returned we will retain the shipping cost to us before processing the refund. If you have product you wish to return please contact the shop (09 444 6205). We will endeavour to action all refunds/credits within 7 working days of receipt. Remember if goods have been used, or packaging damaged, we are unable to accept them for a refund. We are not responsible for loss or damage to goods that are delivered to an incorrect address. Please note we do not exchange or refund products purchased on special or that are end of line or incorrect choice, so we ask that you choose carefully. Warranty Claims: If goods are faulty,please contact our shop 09 444 6205. Goods will be returned to the wholesaler who will repair or provide a replacement free of charge under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Customer costs within warranty.
- The customer is responsible for any inwards freight charge to return product to Kiwibaby or to our supplier for warranty repairs & or service.
Customer costs outside of warranty.
- Where proof of purchase is not provided or product is outside the warranty period, Kiwibaby reserves the right to charge a service fee and/or charge for parts replaced/repaired. A return freight charge may apply.
No tolerance policy regarding fraud
We will report credit card fraud to the relevant authorities of any attempted fraudulent order. Credit card fraud in particular is a crime that is being committed daily over the internet.
- Secure Details: Internet ordering and security is of utmost concern to us. We will ensure your credit card details and personal information are safe. We will never sell, trade or give your personal information that you supply to us to anyone – at all!!
- Credit Card Transactions: All your transactions are completed with the security provided by the highest level encryption servers available. Your credit card details are guarded by technology that is completely 100% secure so you can order with confidence.
- Multiple Payment Methods: If for any reason you do not feel safe entering your credit card information on our site, please feel free to fax, mail or post your order to us.
- Secure Account: We use every means available to protect your sensitive information – that’s why when you initially order from us, you will need to register as a customer by opening an account.